The Techsource Systems Rolling Rack
Loading and unloading time is dead time to your production cycle.
Consider this, if you spend 30 minutes per day loading and unloading your dryer, that is 180 hours of production time lost per year, or 7.5 days of lost production.Request a quote
- if you spend 30 minutes per day loading and unloading your dryer, that is 180 hours of production time lost per year, or 7.5 days of lost production.
- An hour costs you 15 days. How much is that worth? $75K? $150K? More?
With TechSource Systems, you roll out the finished racks, roll in the wet racks and start the next cycle. Unload the finished racks while the next batch is already running. It only matters, though, if you can de-ice your cold plates quickly. These dryers nail that too with rapid melt-off technology.
- TechSource Product Racks offer a very unique freeze-drying system.
- A TechSource freeze dryer can have 4, 7, or 10 racks per load.
- Large non-marking casters handle several hundred pounds of product.
- 47 product shelves, 1 ½” pitch accommodate a full size baking tray.
- All shelves are removable so for 3” pitch, simply remove alternating shelves.
- The top shelf provides radiant heating for the topmost product shelf.
- Shelves are hard black anodized 6061 T6 aluminum with a silicone heater vulcanized to the underside of the shelf.
- Heater electrical connection is automatic when the shelf is inserted.
- Three shelves in each rack have embedded temperature sensing.
- Each rack has three control zones.
- Three zone control enables great temperature control for product quality.
- For a 10 rack dryer, you have 30 independent control zones with sensing.
- Removable shelves allow cleaning, sanitation, and easy heater replacement.
- Electrical and data cables are protected in raceways in each rack.
- All electrical and data cables are washdown ready.
- Rack is designed with open architecture to facilitate moisture removal.
- Racks are narrow to minimize imbalance of drying at the center of shelves.